Proudly Serving Virginia’s Franchised New Car & Truck Dealers Since 1943
In 1943 Virginia’s franchised new car & truck dealers formed the Automotive Trade Association of Virginia, now named the Virginia Automobile Dealers Association, for two purposes: to advocate for Virginia’s dealer with legislators, regulators and manufacturers and to provide Virginia’s dealers with insurance products.
Today that legacy and mission continues through Team VADA, comprised of VADA and several subsidiary organizations who strive to serve our dealer members including:
- Your VADA [the 501(c)6 association],
- Your Virginia Automobile Dealer Services, Inc. [providing insurance and other products to benefit our members];
- Your VADA Group Self Insurance Association [providing workers compensation insurance];
- Your Virginia Auto & Truck Dealers PAC [your political action committee];
- and Your 501(c)3 Virginia Education Foundation [supporting our AYES partnership and other educational & charitable programs that support our industry]
Team VADA exists to serve our Dealer Members. Everything we do and every cent we earn is used to directly benefit you.