Help for your business and employees
- Employer information regarding Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Guide to setting up a safe, healthy, and productive home office from VADA Group Self Insurance Association
- Ergonomic tips for work-at-home setups from VADA Group Self Insurance Association
- Benefit Advisors Network: Employee Termination and Benefits Consideration Plan
- Employment updates: SESCO Management Consultants offers updates and additions to employment information
- Coronavirus and Hackers: Hackers and scammers are using emails that appear to be official from the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, or other state or local health authorities with informative links about the coronavirus. Once the link is clicked, the company is exposed to a computer virus. Learn how to protect yourself here
- SESCO Management Consultants answer frequently asked questions that employers have regarding COVID-19.
- Anthem releases benefits guidance: We recognize not all our members and partners use Anthem, but we thought it would be helpful for you to see guidance from one of the nation’s largest insurance carriers. Again, these questions are only specific to Anthem customers. For questions about your own insurance, please contact your carrier
The content on this webpage is not intended as legal advice. If you require legal advice, please contact your attorney. The content on this webpage reflects information at the time the content was created and, given the changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, is subject to change at any time.